Serbia can win four matches in a row at the world championship, like they did in 2010
• This will be the first world championship meeting between these two teams.
• Serbia (as Serbia and Montenegro) have won their only encounter with an African side, 3-0 against Tunisia in 2006.
• Cameroon have won one set in their five matches against European teams at world championships, in Saturday's 3-1 defeat against Poland.
• Serbia can win four matches in a row at the world championship, like they did in 2010.
• They have won eight of their last 10 WCh matches.
• Serbia can win back-to-back matches in straight sets for the first time since a run of four in 2002.
• They can record their 30th straight-sets win at the world championship.
• Cameroon's six-match losing streak is already their longest in WCh history.
• They have won two of their 15 matches at the world championships, winning 11 sets in these matches.
• Cameroon have won two sets in 2014. They won four sets in 1990 and five in 2010.